Set at the gates of Budva’s historic Old Town, Dukley Residences is only a few steps away from Mogren beach. This 10-story building with 36 suites ranging from intimate pied-à-terre to lofty penthouse, offers the discerning homeowner cutting edge, contemporary design, a desirable location and an exceptional modern convenience. Designed in wood, glass and stone, with generous outdoor living space and outstanding coastal views, each elegantly contemporary residence is equipped with Smart Home technology and fine European fixtures and finishing. Constructed above two levels of prestige commercial space, residents are an elevator ride from every retail amenity and service—restaurants, spas, shops, banks and more. Considering the location and proximity of sandy beaches, cafes, the seafront promenade and international port with Camper Nicholson ranked marina, Dukley Residences offer their homeowners every convenience in the heart of Montenegro’s most fashionable coastal resort.
High-end retail area with prestigious fashion stores, restaurants and bars is located on the first two levels of Dukley Residences. All facilities are operated with exceptional service that is a synonym for the Dukley brand.
Dukley Residences are offering five different and unique types of apartments with 6% of guaranteed rental income for first 3 years:
1. CITY GARDENS - Situated on first level above the commercial area, these two-story apartments are designed as indoor/outdoor “city lofts” that open directly into the heart of bustling Budva.
2. MODERN CITADEL - With proximate views of Old Town, apartments on the second and third floor present a bold juxtaposition between history and modernity: Budva’s Old Town stonework serving as a striking backdrop for the sleek, contemporary interiors of these residences.
3. WILD BEAUTY - Outfitted with extensive outdoor living space, these apartments of the fourth and fifth floors come with sweeping views over Old Town and the Adriatic, as well as, the verdant foliage and mountains surrounding Budva. Interiors are designed to reflect ‘wild beauty’ of Montenegro, with wood as the primary material.
4. YACHTING AND SAILING - The residences located on the sixth and seventh floor offer panoramic views from spacious, modern interiors that open fully onto large, landscaped terraces.
5. CLOUD LIVING - With expansive terraces, these apartments feature fully flexible interiors that open completely for sweeping views from any vantage point. Wrapped in unobstructed vistas—Old Town, to the mountains, the sea and the horizon—the residences of the eighth floor present the ultimate in indoor/outdoor coastal living.